Last Few Months at Disney

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Its almost over

I officially have 25 days until my college program is done and I'm home and straight back to school. I have no idea where November went and december just just rushed by. I have finals for my online classes, christmas stuff to begin and then soon, moving back home. I have really enjoyed my time here and love the people I have met. I do see Disney being apart of my future..sorry mom..she's not ready. But this will make us all grow and love and miss eachother that much more.
For the Holiday season, I have been busy will full work loads and fun activities. I have been visiting Santa in the park with Dario and some friends from work. I just attended the Family Holiday Party which is where only employees and their family members come to the park. FUNN! Today I visited the Walt Disney Studios to watch the Princess and the Frog. AMAZING I recommend it to anyone and everyone.. so matter what age. The best Disney movie in awhile. I'm glad that Disney has begun making 2D movies again. The composer of this movie also did Aladdin and Lion King, so you know its gonna be awesome. GO WATCH IT

Miss everyone.. I'll try my best to put up more pictures. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy Lynne when 1 door closes another will open. You have had amazing fun at Disney and got to do so many things that would have not been available to you otherwise. You always make the most out of every situation. Thats why I love you!!! Hope to see you soon.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beauty,
    As always great pictures, I can see you continue to have a great time. Can't wait to see you Friday. Love You
    Mom

    ReplyDelete