Last Few Months at Disney

Friday, July 10, 2009

Fourth of July







I know I know.. I am totally out of order with updating you all but so many things happened that I need to share. I fortunately had the fourth off and my cousin Kristen and soon to be cousin in law Brian who i already love so much invited me to spend the day with them. We spent the day at Laguna beach with Brian's aunt who is also such a wonderful person. We later went to her house and Brian barbecued carne asada. YUM! It was sooo good. Thank you again to them for inviting me. I had no other plans for that day and it made it special to be with family since I've been away from home. Love you guys

~Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Happy,Happy Birthday Cindy
    We Love You, mom, dad, Joseph & Botas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cindy Lynn

    Sounds like you are having fun!! All is well here. We miss you.

    ReplyDelete