Last Few Months at Disney

Sunday, July 26, 2009

BIRTHDAYS!











Sorry guys... I know its been way past my once a week posting but its been an exciting past two weeks. It all started with my birthday. I worked that morning having fun with guests who shared the same birthday. Then I rushed home to change and did the park the rest of the night with the girls. It was so much fun and we had such a blast. Then I was counting down until the family comes to visit. Plan was for mom and dad to drive on the 22 and Joseph to fly in that night. Well, that happened with a minor set back... poor mom and dad had the car break down on them that delayed their trip 3 hours. They ended up arriving the same time as Joseph. We did Disneyland for Mom's birthday on Thursday and then California Adventure Friday which Dad has never visited before. We had the best time. I have missed them so much within this past month and I just enjoyed every minute of being with them. We had plenty of laughs with Dad's reactions on the attractions and Mom's birthday party with all the little kids. I wouldn't have changed a thing...,maybe but mom and dad getting here without issues.. but hey, it wouldn't be a Mestre trip without something adventurous happening :) Anyways... enjoy the pictures. They are a mix of my birthday and the family trip. Love and miss you all!

~Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beauty,
    Great job on slide show, we had lots of fun.
    Love You

    ReplyDelete